Our studio open times are 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday. If you need space outside of the hours please contact us.
Overtime is any hours before or after our regular 8-6 working hours. Overtime is preferably booked in advance to allow us to organise staffing. Any overtime on the day without prior notice will be charged after the shoot.
Studio 1 – £85ph
Other spaces – £45ph
Additional Weekend Charge – £150
Video Studio 1 is wheelchair accessible. Unfortunately the other filming spaces are not wheelchair accessible.
Studio 1 is supplied with a makeup table, mirror with lights, ironing board and steam iron, clothes rail and coat hangers. There is a sofa area with a coffee table and dining table and chairs, and a shower room on the ground floor next to the studio.
WiFi is available throughout the studios and building and is included in the cost of the studio. CAT 6 ports are also available in each room and the use of them is included in the cost of the studio as long it lands within the following guidelines.
1: Each studio has a separate LAN to itself that is fed via a router/firewall and switch.
– The router has two WAN public feeds, so if either 1GB lines into the building fails, it should swap to the other line after approximately 2 minutes.
– The router feeds the LAN to a switch that feeds the WiFi aerials (AP) and door entry phone.
– Both of those items are also powered by the switch.
– The router provides basic firewall protection to stop external intrusion.
– The WiFi APs are 2.4 Ghz, 5 Ghz and WiFi 6 capable.
– At least two CAT6e sockets are also fed from the switch, normally beneath of next to the rack cabinet.
– The LAN has a different IP range in each studio, ie. 192.168.25.xxx
– The WiFi SSID and password is different in each room and needs to be as the WiFi is on the LAN and anyone on the WiFi for a room can see the entire LAN of that room: so if the client has a hard drive with file sharing enabled, anyone on that WiFi and hard wired sockets can see the file share.
2: If you need to plug in your own router, you can – just use one of the hard wired sockets and it will dish out an IP address and provide internet.
3: If you require a public IP for the hire, fed straight from a 1GB public IP, this is available but will need a minimum of 1 days’ notice to set up. There will be an additional charge for the time taken to setup fixed IPs etc. Please note that requesting a public IP on the day of hire may not be possible.
This may be possible if we have space to store it. Please contact us with information of what it is that needs to be stored and we can try and find a suitable space. Please note, equipment is left at you own risk. There is CCTV on site and only people with the relevant fob can gain access to the building,
We offer full days and unfortunately cannot work to hourly rates. Please visit the studio page for more information on the studio rates.
We have a selection of local caterers. In nearby Send you can find the Astalet Cafe, who do a great breakfast, sandwiches and salads.
There is also The Horsell Kitchen who can cater for larger crews, providing everything from hot buffets to afternoon tea. Horsell Kitchen can only provide food if booked a few days in advance.
Deliveroo covers the Woking area which offers a wide selection of different cuisines.
Prelight Hire are onsite to provide kit for your production, and also have a large network of freelance crew members. Please let your studio contact know your requirements.
Let us know if you are in need of a set build. We have good relationships with local companies that offer this service.
We have extensive parking available on site and Video Studio 1 has roller shutter doors providing easy access for loading and unloading. Parking and studio access is easy and convenient.
Woking Station is 3.5 miles away and offers 12 trains an hour to London Waterloo.
The Talbot Inn – High Street, The Green, Ripley, Woking, Surrey GU23 6BB.
Hilton Woking – Church Street West, Woking, Surrey GU21 6AX.
DoubleTree Woking – Victoria Way, Woking, Surrey GU21 8EW.
Travelodge Woking – Oriental Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 7PJ.
Premier Inn – Bridge Barn Lane, Woking, Surrey GU21 6NL.